Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lisa Holdren tagged me for what I believe she called, Seven Swans Aswimming. So, here are my 7 brief things.

7. I agree with Lisa the number seven is overrated.

6. 12, now there is a number.

5. Did you know that if you were to purchase all of the items from the 12 days of Christmas it would cost you over $86,000...

4. Knowing that means that someone actually took the time to calculate it...and I actually took the time to know it...why?

3. Back to seven...the seven swans "aswimming" ... fine but the six geese "a-laying..." that is where I have a problem as some of my golf course had to recently hire a man with a dog and a whistle because the geese are so numerous that they are now considered a health hazard.

2. Doesn't anyone eat Christmas goose like Tiny Tim anymore?

1. Speaking of Christmas -- the twelve days are now here -- let the countdown begin.

No comments: